Sunday, August 9, 2015

Annadel

Oh, hi gang. My apologies for just now managing this baby post for last weekend's hike at Annadel State Park. This was my first time trying out my backpack (ideally I would have liked to have busted it out earlier, but what with my knees I really wanted to make sure I was firing all cylinders before introducing 25 more pounds into the mix). Overall everything went smoothly. I found that one definitely sweats more when hauling a large pack around, but other than that the larger pack didn't feel much different than my normal camelback.

I was a complete failure and did not clock this hike, but I believe it was between nine and ten miles, and took about four hours.

Also, really the only pictures dad took were of the two coyotes we saw. So here: enjoy some coyotes.





No comments:

Post a Comment